Wednesday 17 December 2008

Beading

Sorry I have not been here recently, I have been away on holiday, and while away I did a course on beading with Barbara Harvey, who writes for several magazines like Quick and Crafty and Crafts Beautiful. We had great fun, and I managed to come home with 2 necklaces, both have ear rings to match. Thought you might like to see them so here they are.


This is strung on Tigertail, the beads are pearls are fresh water pearls and swarovski crystal beads
For this I used tigertail again, crimps keep the swarovski crystals and the black beads in place.
Thank you Barbara for fun clases.

Jose

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Those jewelry pieces are beautiful. So delicate and dainty. I hope your trip was wonderful and the P. Canal was all you hoped it would be.

    I just turned down an invite for a 14 day cruise through the Canal in February. I so want to go and hope by next year, I will feel well enough to commit to a trip like that.

    I've missed seeing your lovely creations and glad you are back safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab jewelery you make, love your work! I am impressed! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Jose. Especially love the second one which looks like the beads are floating. Sure you will have loads of happy wearing from these. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely necklaces!!

    Glad you enjoyed your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are even more gorgeous in real life (if that's possible!). Thanks for a lovely day on Thursday....hoping to be able to decorate the boys' buckets today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jose what beautiful necklaces and ear rings - well done they are stunning. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting on my blog Jose. Your jewellery is great I especially like the set with pearls - very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jewelry pieces, sparkly and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete