Tuesday 14 April 2009

Pink Manhattan Rose

I expect some of you have thought I have left the planet, well Im still here, just been busy and no time for cards. But today I received my Manhattan flower embossing folder so I just had to have a play, I needed a card for a friend so this is what I came up with, and it also fitted the bill for the Cupcake Card Challenge.

Used my embossing folder with pink card stock, distressed it to bring up the white highlights, and used a flat backed pearl for the centre of each flower, the text was computer generated using Park Avenue font, and finished it off by using my hole punch on the same card for the tiny circles.

Thank you for looking .... Jose

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jose just love the colour..can't wait to use my new folder....


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jose, I love the pink flowers. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Beautiful.. Great job with the challenge, thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply beautiful... thanks for joining us this week at ccc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. Thanks for joining in at Cupcake Crafts.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a real beauty! Your cardstock has to have white in the middle, I'm thinking?? I sure like that look. I don't have any paper that will do that. I wil have to start using somethng other than SU, I think.

    Beautiful embossing folder. I haven't seen that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're back in blog land. Love this new embossing folder of yours. It really makes the flowers stand out. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jose - lovely card. We must have had the same idea as I couldn't wait to use my folder either.........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jose. I love the colour you've chosen and the use of the embossing folder is fab. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, the color is really great! Thanks for playing at CCC!

    Ida

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS on making the Top 5 at CCC :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card...well deserving of making the Top 5 at CCC this week! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete