Wednesday 3 February 2010

Black fantasy tree

I started by mounting my base card with some pretty green paper Jo gave me ages ago when we first met, and yes I have only just got around to using it, and yes, using my fabulous Penny Black fantasy tree again, this time I have embossed it with black embossing powder onto yellow card and backed it with black card, taken the corners out of the yellow card with my ticket punch, I dont have any yellow brads to punched out tiny circles from the yellow card for the corners. My sentiment was computer generated. I finished off the card with 3 black jewels and some black swirls. This covers the challenge for Mondays colour challenge at Stamp TV where had to use sage green, yellow, black and white, and also the challenge at Raisethebarchallenge where we had to use old designer paper.
Thank you for looking..


9 comments:

  1. You have inspired me to get my tree stamp out, I have only ever used it for Christmas. Thank you:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp and this card looks stunning, well done hunny ! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful!!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar! Hope to see you again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so elegant Jose! I love the embossed tree, the black cardstock makes it stand out so well. Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week! Your cards are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great stamp Jose and makes for a good card.

    I like the punched out corner - I forget to do this and it looks so good!

    Good luck with the challenges I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been meaning to contact you - slap wrists for me, I missed your birthday, however, card is made and ready to post - better late than never!! Sorry xxx You've been making some great cards Jose and this one's no exception. Did I really give you that paper, how many years ago was that?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, such stunning colours and love the embossing.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Josie,
    Not to sure when you get home hope the rest of your trip went well.
    Just wanted to let you know there is something for you over on my blog post 10/3 !!!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete