Friday 9 April 2010

Nature Challenge


There is a Nature challenge at Pink Elephant this week, so I knew the stamp I was going to use... one from the Stampin Up Lovely as a Tree, I didnt use the whole stamp just 2 trees, coloured these with my whisper pens back them with browm card, the sentiment was computer generated and again backed with brown card as was the 70... I used some string to get some texture across the middle of the card. The paper I used was from the Papermania Earth tones pad.
Jose

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Jose! I love the two colors of the trees image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jose! That tree stamp is a beauty....I think this would be a perfect card for a man too and they are always so hard to make. Hope Spring is showing it's face near you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I just did a 70th this past week end for my brother-in-law. I think masculine cards are hard--Yours is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jose and what a great idea to use the string - gives it a good feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jose...more SU stamps! Will e-mail you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Jose, wow what a lovely classy looking card hunny, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the autumn shades of this creation ... a very elegant design too.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the clean lines of your cards!! Found your blog through Desire Fourie's blog and love your creations. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love the clean lines of your cards!! Beautiful! Found your blog through Desire Fourie's blog and think your creations are great!

    ReplyDelete